Peace Harmony and Joy

Sunday 27 December 2015

Looking back over 2015

It's amazing how fast this year has gone past. I can't believe we are almost at the end of December 2015.

One of my highlights this year was in August. I was asked to take part in an interview with Faith Canter who is the author of Living a Life  Less Toxic. It was fun, although a little scary to do as I had no idea what she was going to ask me. The link is  here if you want to see it. Another highlight was all the vegetables I was growing in both my garden and greenhouse, although I was a little late in starting the planting this year. Once again I gave quite a few of the plants away. For 2016 I will be starting earlier so hopefully will be able to share even more next year. Vegetables that are home grown taste so much better!

One of the sad things that happened was the death of Dr Wayne Dyer on August 29th 2015. Since then many more people have been talking about him and watching his films and reading his books. It feels as if he is still with us, although in a different way. I was first introduced to him when I listened to The Secrets of The Power Of Intention which woke me up big time.

For some people life moves slowly but for me the year has been racing along. I have loved all the reiki workshops I have facilitated during this time and the feedback I get when people's lives change. I always think it's important to have a chat at 4 weeks with my students as things can change very quickly when you are attuned to reiki. Of course I am there for people anytime they need me but that is the time to see how they have all been getting on.

This year has had some major changes for me but I find that I always have people around me that I can talk things over with. This is important rather than leaving your feelings all bottled up. Sometimes all people need is a listening ear. A few weeks ago I watched a series called The Truth About Cancer. If you want to know how you can help yourself, even if you are undergoing treatment at this time I would highly recommend it.  For some reason I am finding many people are posting about alternative ways to help themselves at this time. The world is waking up to the fact that Pharmaceutical company products are not always the best for us. I have had conversations with a few people recently who are using the spice Turmeric to reduce pain.

My hope is that as we go towards 2016 more people look out for ways to help themselves.  You tube has loads of Meditations on it which are great for people to reduce their stress levels. Watch what you eat and take note of anything that does not sit well with you. I made a major change six months ago to become vegetarian. I have to say I am not missing eating meat at all. This is just the start of my journey. I have also started making Almond milk to replace cows milk but that is a slower journey for me. Of course reiki is fantastic for reducing stress and putting you in a much more positive place too.

More people are also using Sun Ancon Chi machines this year to help with pain and stress. If you want to know more about these you can contact me through my website. This is the original and only medically patented Chi machine so don't get taken in by copies.

To all my Family, Friends and Clients I wish you all a great New Year as we move towards the end of 2015. Even if you did not follow through on last years Resolutions, all you need is 1 day to decide to make a change. It does not matter what that day is.





www.peaceharmonyandjoy.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment